We need your help to keep making hands and training middle school students around the Greenville SC area. We will train you on all you need to know. No previous experience with 3D printers or quad copters is needed.
1. A school contacts us to say they are interested in this program and we need a couple people to go out and explain our group, e-NABLING the future and how the process works and gather basic information about what the school needs. The same process applies for quad copters and other projects.
2. Report back to our team leads about the school and we plan the next steps and you talk to the school about what they need to do.
3. The schools prints it's first test hand and we review the quality of it.
4. A team of two goes out to the school to help the students assemble the hand.
5. We work with the school to get go to e-NABLING and make a hand for a real child or adult. The same applies for our other programs.
6. Make a follow up visit if needed.
This will be one of the most rewarding volunteer activities you ever do. Learning about the technology and e-NABLING is very interesting but the reward you get from working with the school children and being involved in making a hand for a child is priceless.
Click here to fill out our form and learn more.