We collaborate with teachers to facilitate a basic understanding of biomolecules and how these molecules are used in forensics, disease diagnosis, biocomputing and bioengineering. In certain circumstances, we can bring the lab into the classroom. Concepts and skills include:̈
- Introduction to basic lab procedures,
- D̈NA gel electrophoresis,
- Protein gel electrophoresis,
- Computer generated, 3D visualization of molecules,
- How structure produces function and
- Fold It online game for protein structural research.