The 5 minute video on the right will tell you how one school built printing of hands into their curriculum.
If you are a school or organization, how do you get started with our group so your can make hands?
1. Fill out our form so we can contact you and see how we can help.
2. We will contact you and set up a meeting at your school to tell you about us, e-NABLING the Future program and our other programs like quadcopters and how a computer works.
3. We will work with you on how to use your printer to print a test hand. Send us photos of the first fingers you make so we can check the print quality.
4. You order the supplies you need. List of supplies.
Kit of supplies $25, you still have to print the hand - Optional
Order an eNABLE t-shirt - Optional
5. You contact us when you have the hand printed and the supplies.
Raptor assembly instruction manual
6. We come out to your school and work with you and your students to assemble the hand.
7. We discuss next steps in getting connected with e-NABLE to print a hand for a real child.
8. Check out ideas on how to use 3D printing and making of hands in your schools STEAM or STEM program.
Glossary of terms used in 3D printing